hard work is rewarded
Floyd, Pflueger & Ringer is home to a diverse group of professionals. We offer attorneys:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Bonus Structure
As a team, we champion colleagues when they take on new cases, clients, and projects that propel our firm forward.
spirit of support
Each year FP&R’s members select a group philanthropic cause. Together, we work toward a common goal to support the community at large.
Our members also support each other in personal pursuits and philanthropy. From running marathons to gala events we act for the greater good.
A Great Team to Work With
In short, a career at FP&R is about more than just the practice of law. It’s about excelling as part of a winning defense litigation team that supports and encourages success.
Floyd, Pflueger & Ringer is a highly successful civil defense litigation firm comprised of employees dedicated to excelling in their areas of expertise. Our 30 years of successful client representation have been achieved through team collaboration, skilled personnel, professional development at all levels of the firm, and a demonstrated commitment to our communities.
We are seeking experienced litigation insurance defense associates who desire to work in a fast-paced litigation environment where opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged. At Floyd, Pflueger & Ringer, being an Associate means you will immediately be involved in drafting and opposing motions, depositions, discovery, court hearings and trials.
Located in Seattle, we are a small in-office law firm overlooking beautiful Puget Sound. We pride ourselves on fostering relationships, supporting each other in our practice areas, continually improving processes and consciously providing opportunities to build community amongst ourselves. While hybrid work is available, we value our in-office time together.
The skills and abilities of successful candidates include:
- At least three years’ experience.
- Experience working with insurance companies and within their respective guidelines is a plus but not required.
- Active membership in Washington state bar.
- Excellent research, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clerkship experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work with colleagues professionally, effectively, and respectfully.
- Desire to develop relationships with individuals who have different cultural frameworks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
As a Floyd, Pflueger & Ringer employee, you will:
- Join a team of co-workers who know how to have fun.
- Be offered the ability to participate in a competitive benefits package which includes employer paid medical, dental and vision, life and LTD, flexible spending account, transportation subsidy, 401k, profit sharing, and bonus program.
- Enjoy a business casual work environment.
- Engage in supporting our local community through drives such as Northwest Harvest, Toys for Tots and others.
Salary Range: $100,000 to $145,000 per year
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample